Solid State Power Supply for UV lamps
Step less adjustable from 300 to 2,000 W
This fully electronic power supplies is designed optimal to drive uv-lamps in the various fields of industry, which use
uv lamps from about 300 to 2,000 W nominal power.
- universal use in the nominal power class of about 300 to 2,000 W, this means 1 power supply drives different types of uv-lamps in the above named power class
- lamp is operated with rectangular current, no dark spaces will occur
- step less and quick adjusting of uv-lamp power, e.g. for step less adjusting of uv-power according to the speed of a printing machine; or with discontinuing processes (e.g. quick power pulsing); or to adjust uvpower according to ageing.
- constant wattage uv-lamp output according to power settings
- no influence of mains voltage fluctuation
- wide range of mains voltages from 196 to 249 V, 50 and 60 Hz without any changes to the TEP 20-S
- with power factor correction, PF = approx. 0,99; THDi = ~3%
- controlled by DC 0…10 V
- output is protected against ground faults, overload and short circuits, additionally open circuit causes no problems
- status monitoring by a change over contact and a triple colored LED
- easy to install and less wiring needed
- in accordance to DIN VDE 0160 and other European and world wide standards (IEC)